QUILEUTE NATURAL RESOURCES
Quileute Natural Resources
401 Main Street
PO Box 187
La Push, WA 98350
Tel: (360) 374-2248
Fax: (360) 374-9250
The Quileute Natural Resources Mission: Our goals are to provide treaty year-round fishing opportunity within the Quileute Usual and Accustomed Treaty Area for Quileute Tribal members, for commercial, ceremonial, and subsistence purposes; and to assure primary hunting and gathering rights can be exercised within the Treaty Ceded Lands. Our staff will work with the elected Quileute Natural Resources Committee, a policy body, and the elected Quileute Tribal Council, the oversight body, to define and implement responsible management, including development of tribal ordinances and regulations; planning for resource management within state, federal, and tribal resource management entities; and design/implementation of of habitat management, protection, and restoration within our Treaty Areas on the land and in the ocean. The Quileute Tribe is a member tribe of the Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission.
A summary of our activities are included in a brochure. To download the PDF, click here.
For questions about the Quileute Natural Resources website content please contact Katie Krueger: email@example.com.
Current fishing regulations for tribal members are available via PDF on this page.
Please see the links below:
Current regulations and other important documents:
- Treaty of Olympia Map
- Informational Brochure about Quileute Natural Resources
- Enrollment Application (Tribal Membership)
- Clams C&S regulation 2016 and continues until revised
- 2016 Quillayute River Spring-Summer IGN Schedule
- 2015-2016 commercial crab regulations
- 2015-2016 C&S crab regulations
- 2016 Groundfish regulations – commercial, and C&S
- 2016 Halibut unrestricted commercial fishery regulations
- 2016 Halibut C&S fishery regulations
- 2016 Blackcod (sablefish) commercial B fishery regulations
- 2016 2nd Late Season Halibut Opener
- Quileute Indian Tribe Ceremonial and Subsistence Dungeness 2015/2016 Regulation Modification Notice
- Quileute Indian Tribe Commercial Dungeness Crab Regulations 2015/2016 Closure Notice
- 2016 Fall Quillayute IGN schedule
- 2016 Quileute Annual Fishing Regulation Off Reservation
- 2016-17 Quillayute River Winter IGN Schedule
For information regarding the Quileute Nation and/or Twilight event bookings & Inquiries, please contact: