QUILEUTE NATURAL RESOURCES
Quileute Natural Resources
401 Main Street
PO Box 187
La Push, WA 98350
Tel: (360) 374-2248
Fax: (360) 374-9250
The Quileute Natural Resources Mission: Our goals are to provide treaty year-round fishing opportunity within the Quileute Usual and Accustomed Treaty Area for Quileute Tribal members, for commercial, ceremonial, and subsistence purposes; and to assure primary hunting and gathering rights can be exercised within the Treaty Ceded Lands. Our staff will work with the elected Quileute Natural Resources Committee, a policy body, and the elected Quileute Tribal Council, the oversight body, to define and implement responsible management, including development of tribal ordinances and regulations; planning for resource management within state, federal, and tribal resource management entities; and design/implementation of of habitat management, protection, and restoration within our Treaty Areas on the land and in the ocean. The Quileute Tribe is a member tribe of the Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission.
A summary of our activities are included in a brochure. To download the PDF, click here.
Current fishing regulations for tribal members are available via PDF on this page.
Please see the links below:
- Clams C&S regulation 2016 and continues until revised
- Emergency Crabing Regulation 2017
- Crab C&S 2017-18
- Commercial Crab 2017-2018
- Spring Summer IGN 2018
- In River 2018 Spring Summer C&S
- Fall C & S 2017 Amendment #2
- Fall IGN 2017 Amendment #2
- Winter IGN 2017-18 Amendment #1
- Winter In-River C & S 2017-18
- Unrestricted Commercial Halibut 2018
- Restricted Commercial Halibut 2018
- Late Season Commercial Halibut 2018