The primary function of the Public Works department is Water. We are currently providing 85,000 gallons of water per day to approximately two hundred La Push customers.
When Congress passed the 1996 Safe Drinking Water Act amendments the EPA was given the mandate to require public water systems to provide each customer with a water quality report every 12 months.
We are pleased to report that our drinking water is safe and meets federal and state requirements!
For more information, please call: (360) 374-4179.
Other Services Include:
- Looking to build a bigger facility and begin recycling
(Forks and Quileute Reservation)
Public Service Acts
- Assessments with BIA for improvements
- Coal Patch/Pothole fixing
- Water leaks and prep for paving
- Limbing, pressure wash, cleaning